Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"What's new?", you ask.

Well, thanks for asking. Things have been the usual busy busy with this three ring circus. We got away for the long weekend which was FABULOUS! Just one night at the cabin is enough. Here is a picture of one of Beth's projects while we were there. Guess what this is???????
Photobucket

On the design front, I finally got a hold of Sandi Henderson's Ginger Blossom fabric and what fun! I've put together a gorgeous mix and match line that I just listed on Ebay yesterday. All the pieces work together and I'll remake them up to a size 8.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Fabs said...

Hi, I saw your stuff at a consingment store in Kimberley, BC...I only looked at it through the window but recognized the designer fabrics and the fact that it was handmade. Your stuff is very well made and oh! so colourful!!. I am trying to put together a collection of children's clothing (3 months - 5 years old), for both boys and girls alike, and even though I do not use prints that much I am quite inspired by your "vintage" designs. Keep up the good work!
Fabiola

Lily's Suitcase said...

That is so great that you found me! Thanks for popping in and saying hi. Good luck with your clothing line. Can't wait to see it!

Patricia